Ex-BBA winner Beverly Osu shares sad Valentine photos

     As other celebrities around the world were busy spending lovely time with their loved ones and putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged, ex-Big Brother Africa (BBA), star Beverly Osu spent the day taking pictures which she tagged “Sad Post-Valentine”.
 
Beverly Osu, who was dressed in a red thong pant and bra had her pictures taken on the bed and in a bathtub by celebrity photographer, Sunmisola Olorunnisola and had her makeup done by Made Artistry.
Beverly posted the pictures via the social media with a small message culled out of her book “Beverly Book of Pose”, it reads:
Don’t tell me you care about me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy and believe it. Shh…listen don’t you hear I’m crying but they are silent tears I’m crying on the inside so you can’t see all the pain running though me  I cry for you, I cry for the times I can’t. I am still here because I’m afraid of being lonely but what difference does it make? Johnny what excuse do you have for not showing up on Valentine’s Day?”
    She added that: “I waited, I accepted, I checked my phones, Nepa took the light, I still waited Johnny, I changed twice because I was unsure of‎ how to look for you…everything became unsure, I even became unsure of my principles.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 dresses you should consider for that party - Jumia Fashion